- Thank you to Charlotte Woodbridge for a donation of £160 in April 2019.
- Thank you to Keith Hichisson for a donation of £500 in March 2019 which will go towards funding a future workshop.
- Thank you to Kelly McGrath and the Metropolitan Police for a donation of £150 which will be used for running costs.
- Kyla Dawe donated £100 and Vandra Hutt £65 which will go towards funding our next 1-2-3 Magic workshop.
- In November 2017, the Kings Baptist Church, Stotfold donated £115. Thank you for your support.
- In June 2017 the Heritage Netball Academy donated £120. Thank you for your support.
The Avenue is honoured to have the support of so many individuals, organisations and the local community.
Support has been provided by way of donations, grants, fund raising events but just as importantly by understanding, believing in and sharing The Avenue’s vision of supporting local families who have a child with autism.
This ongoing support allows The Avenue to continue to provide its current services and to increase its services in the future.
Our thanks to:
The Pentecostal Church, Mr WT Feasey, Rush Industrial Sales, Mr S Cox, Mr A & Mrs T Morrans, Mr C Barron, Biggleswade Sandy Lions Club, Biggleswade Town Council, Biggleswade Working Men’s Club, Biggleswade First Aid Club, Biggleswade Carnival, Kier Group, 0-19 Biggleswade Team, Mr & Mrs Rackley, Sandy Posties, Mr & Mrs P Feasey, Bancroft Players Youth Theatre, Biggleswade Rotary Club President – Helen Kapur, Variety Express, Christine & Gavin Beard & Family, Motley & Hope Solicitors, Mr & Mrs Huggins, Asda Biggleswade, The Sheldon Trust, Beds & Luton Community Foundation, Spiritual Butterfly Group. Treezy Ltd, In Touch, Mr & Mrs Daniel, Mrs A Gumley and Miss C Gumley, Mrs K Norton, Mr and Mrs Field, Fawns Pre School, Mrs Purdoe, Ms E Webb, Mrs A Moss, GB Sounds, Aiden Jones, Beautify, The Beauty Cabin, The Lounge, Jo Napthine, Watford Football Club, Verity Wilkes, Waitrose, Conflict Paintballing, Clare Duffe, Mr & Mrs Staple,Dr Jones PC Support, Andy Newton, Keith Purslow, Rob Hughes and Jo Borzellino.
And many more who have generously made donations, provided us with raffle prizes or offered their services free or discounted to The Avenue.